St Andrews is a unique place to study and live. Nestled on the east coast of Scotland, students may find themselves crossing golf-courses on their way to class, or jogging along the beach after dinner. Not only does the University have a world-class reputation, it also offers a diverse range of social activities – including over 140 student societies and 50 sports clubs.
We provide the opportunity to study for a world class education alongside playing at the highest level of University sport in the U.K.
Programme highlights include:
• Director of Water Polo with international playing and coaching experience
• Five pool sessions per week involving swimming, gameplay and technique
• Individual meetings to discuss personal goals
• Bi-weekly Water Polo specific Strength and Conditioning sessions supervised by a qualified trainer
• Physiotherapy support
• Exceptional coaching and guidance
• Regular fitness testing to monitor progress
• Competitive matches for all abilities throughout the season
• Overseas pre-season training camp
• Weekly socials for enjoyment outside of the pool
Fees vary per course but the majority of courses follow the below structure per year:
U.K (excl. Scotland): £9,250
Oversees: £17,000-£25,000 (10% Water Polo Scholarship available)
Accomodation: from £4,000
Various Academic Scholarships are available to both home and international students, for more information click here.
The University recognises the following qualifications for undergraduate entry. To view course specific requirements, click here.
SQA Highers: AABB to AAAAB
A-Level: AAB to AAA
International Baccalaureate (IB): 35 to 38
Grades of A to B+ average on your high school record
You should also have taken at least one standardised test with scores as follows:
ACT score of 28+
AP scores of 4+
SAT Reasoning Test: for scores achieved prior to March 2016, scores of 1950+
Redesigned SAT Test including the Essay: score of 1320+